‘Wetin Concern You?’- Openly Gay Man Challenges Abuja Mob in Shocking Video


An openly gay man narrowly escaped a mob attack in Abuja after he allegedly failed to pay his transport fare.



According to a driver who identified himself as Israel, he picked up the crossdresser and they both agreed on a fee of N500. However, things went south after the unidentified man offered pleasure in exchange for the fee, and the driver refused the offer.

“I already know he’s a man,” the driver said.
But things quickly degenerated resulting in an altercation between the two.
From the clip, the taxi driver is seen inciting the mob but the fearless gay man confronted them, admitted his sexuality, and gave them a sneak peek his penis to confirm his sex.

However, he questioned their right to judge him. “Na you dey feed me? Wetin concern you?” He asked them after giving a graphic description of how he enjoys sex.

Here’s what the driver told eyewitnesses:
“When I was coming from Area 1, the guy stopped me. He said that I should take him to heritage. I now told him it is N500. He said don’t worry I will pay you.  He sat at the back. Later he said he wanted to sit in the front.
When he sat, he started to say that everywhere is dry, that he should go and feel me, that anything I like he will do. I now told him that lets go but I already know he is a man. I now matched brake and gathered crowd for him. He started beating me.”
Eye witnesses at the scene later revealed that the crossdresser would have been attacked as the mob swelled and got restive, but for the quick intervention of the police.

Watch the clip:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rapper DRAKE Shows Off The GIANT Picture Of Beyonce He Has In His HOUSE . . . Do You Think . . . He’s OBSESSED???

Jay Z better keep his woman away from Drake – cause he got a MAJOR crush on her. Look at the painting he has in his living room in his To...

Loading...

Tjkonnet