"I want my d*** sucked": Drunk Scott Disick screams out in a crowded bar




Scott Disick spent Saturday partying wildly in The Hamptons. The father-of-three was highly drunk as he lived it up at the upscale Sunset Beach hotel.

Scott, who recently told E! News that he takes offence at being labelled a sex addict, did nothing to help his reputation during the wild night. If anything, he only made it worse, according to an insider who spoke to DailyMail. It is reported that at some point while partying at the crowded club, Scott screamed out "I want my d*** sucked".

The source said: "He was sloppy drunk. At one point he just walked over to two girls and started grabbing them, then screamed out: 'I want my d*** sucked.'"

Since he broke up with the mother of his three kids, Kourtney Kardashian, he has been seen partying all over the world with a bevvy of women. Earlier in the year, during an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Scott claimed he was a sex addict. Recently he started refusing the label and said he only has a huge appetite for sex but isn't a sex addict.

"I would say I think it’s a little rude that everybody keeps addressing me as a sex addict," Scott told E! News while at the LIQUID day club at the Aria Hotel and Resort in Las Vegas on July 22. “I just like sex, but I’m not a sex addict. I said that in a humorous, joking fashion on the show and now I’m getting billed as one, and it’s not the case. I do like sex, but I am not an addict.... A gargantuan appetite, but not an addict!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rapper DRAKE Shows Off The GIANT Picture Of Beyonce He Has In His HOUSE . . . Do You Think . . . He’s OBSESSED???

Jay Z better keep his woman away from Drake – cause he got a MAJOR crush on her. Look at the painting he has in his living room in his To...

Loading...

Tjkonnet