Jay Z’s New Album Is LEMONADE PART II . . . Jigga APOLOGIZES To Beyonce . . . For CHEATING ON HER With ‘BECKY’!!! (Should Bey ACCEPT His Apology??)


Jay Z has officially APOLOGIZED to Beyonce for cheating on her. The rapper in at least THREE of the songs – has addressed his infidelity to his wife, and offers his APOLOGY.
 
In the track ‘Kill Jay-Z’, Jay, he raps ‘You almost went Eric Benét / Let the baddest girl in the world get away’ – acknowledging that his behavior may have caused Beyonce to leave him.
Later in the same track, Jigga made reference his elevator fight with his sister-in-law, and admitted it was his fault.
Jigga rapped, “You egged Solange on knowin’ all along / all you had to say you was wrong,”
And finally, in the track “Family Feud” Jay rapped – “Nobody wins when the family feuds”. He added, “Yeah, I’ll f*ck up a good thing if you let me / Let me alone, Becky / A man that don’t take care his family can’t be rich.”
The song continues:
Look, I apologize, often womanize / Took for my child to be born / See through a woman’s eyes.
Took for these natural twins to believe in miracles / Took me too long for this song,’ he raps, claiming his children made him see the error of his ways.
Like the men before me, I cut off my nose to spite my face / I never wanted another woman to know / Something about me that you didn’t know.
And if my children knew, I don’t even know what I would do / If they ain’t look at me the same / I would prolly die with all the shame.
‘You did what with who?” / What good is a ménage à trois when you have a soulmate? / “You risked that for Blue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rapper DRAKE Shows Off The GIANT Picture Of Beyonce He Has In His HOUSE . . . Do You Think . . . He’s OBSESSED???

Jay Z better keep his woman away from Drake – cause he got a MAJOR crush on her. Look at the painting he has in his living room in his To...

Loading...

Tjkonnet